您当前位置:免费学英语-> 英语初级-> 简单应用
语面试对话
(2009-9-12)

A: Helpfulness and caring.
    乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
    适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A: (pause a few seconds)
    (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?
    你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
    诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
    有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
    我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
    沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

[本文共有 2 页,当前是第 2 页] <<上一页 下一页>>